As the world continues to transform at breathtaking speeds, understanding how to lead in this new and rapidly evolving landscape is crucial for success. In this world filled with change and uncertainty, there is an even more acute need for effective leaders. Those who know how to empower, motivate, encourage, and rally people around a common vision.
It is the work of leaders to inspire people to do things differently, to struggle against uncertain odds, and to persevere toward a misty image of a better future
-Kouzes and Posner
What makes an effective leader? Most people would say that leaders are the one who set strategy, motivate, develop a mission, and cultivate a robust organizational culture. To what end? Why do leaders work toward these objectives?
Leaders are in position to procure results. How those results are obtained run the gamut. Entire industries have formed to try and “develop” the perfect leader in this allusive arena. The concept and ideas behind leadership success are what we will look into, explore, expose, and discuss here, to help gain more insight into how they lead and how they can be more effective in doing so.
Creating visions with bold and innovate approaches, successful leaders push the boundaries of possibility.
- Home Depot: Leadership Lessons from the Fieldvbrodie2018-06-04T22:34:56+00:00
- Leadership Lessons from Pixarvbrodie2018-06-04T22:27:56+00:00
- Cultural Literacy and Conflictvbrodie2018-02-14T00:12:56+00:00
- Leadership at any levelvbrodie2018-06-04T22:30:15+00:00
- Setting a Context of Trustvbrodie2018-06-04T22:30:50+00:00
- Leadership in the Moviesvbrodie2018-06-04T22:31:24+00:00
- Leadership: High Performance Communicationvbrodie2018-06-04T22:32:00+00:00